Enjoy Pride in Hudson River Park! Our West Village esplanades, along with Piers 45 and 46, have long been a place of gathering on Pride Sunday, with thousands coming together to celebrate Pride. The safety of all of our guests is our highest priority. To manage crowding conditions, please expect limited closures in the area, including on both sides of Route 9A, and expect the adjacent bikeway to be extra crowded that day.
- Respect Park closures, including cordoned off areas.
- No coolers or other large containers.
- No open flames or flammable materials, including BBQs or grills, heating elements, or gas-powered generators.
- No glass containers (and please use trash receptacles in support of Park landscapes and the Hudson River).
- Amplified sound (including large speakers) requires NYPD permit.
- No vending allowed without Hudson River Park Trust permit.
Due to the large crowds expected, access to certain areas may be restricted for safety as needed. Additional items deemed unsafe or dangerous for the Park or park visit.
SUNDAY, JUN 26th, 2022