People of all fitness levels are welcome to enroll in our 35 min yoga classes lead by CorePower Yoga instructors. All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh experience.
The Immersive Van Gogh exhibition is partnering with America’s favorite kefir company, Lifeway Foods, to bring New Yorkers yoga under The Starry Night. Beginning Saturday, July 24, patrons of all fitness levels can sign up for Gogh with Lifeway Kefir Immersive Yoga. The yoga classes will be led by local certified yoga instructors and will take place at Pier 36 (299 South St.) a 70,000-square-foot facility located on Manhattan’s Lower East Side with views of the East River, the Brooklyn skyline and the Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges.
Each workout is designed to challenge the body and inspire the mind; choreographed in harmony with the music, sounds, light, and moving images from Van Gogh’s vast catalog of masterpieces. After your class, you are invited to stay and experience the art around you one more time.
All participants will receive nutritious kefir snack compliments of Lifeway Kefir. Opening Date July 24th, 2021
- Customer’s receive 35 min class + 45 mins thereafter to enjoy the exhibit
- Participants should arrive 15 mins prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children)
- Customer must bring their own fitness mat
- No other equipment is required
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh – Wear comfortable clothing for your yoga practice
- Bathrooms are available
Classes are scheduled for Thursdays at 8 a.m. and Saturdays at 7 a.m. Capacity is limited in keeping
with New York COVID-19 protocols.
Price: $54.99 per person per class plus fees
Tickets are non-refundable
Stay Tuned for ticket sales here