Summer Fun…. NYC is opening up! Enjoy a casual float in the cove along the Intrepid!
An ideal and affordable outing for families, kids 3+ and dogs. MKC will give a quick lesson on how to use the paddle and boat, then you’re off for 45 minutes! Enjoy the calm water between the Pier 84 Boathouse and the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier.
Renters stay in the supervised cove and don’t paddle into the Hudson River. It’s a commercial waterway and requires local expertise to go safely. For this, join the Skyline Kayak Trip, NY After Dark Trip, or take lessons to qualify for Intermediate Trips.
- No water experience needed
- Maximum weight is 250 lb per person
- Minors: Children must be accompanied by an adult. If their parent will not be present, the parent must sign an e-waiver to designate the adult who will be. Ages 11-17 can ride alone with an adult on premises. Ages 3-10 must ride a double kayak with an adult. Ages 0-2 stay on land with an adult.
- Restroom, lockers, changing room
- Kayak or board, lifejacket, paddle, quick lesson
555 12th Ave,
New York, NY, 10019
W44th St and 12th Ave.
RSVP HERE -$10