The Hanukkah celebration kicks off on the Public Square & Gardens led by Hudson Yards Synagogue’s Rabbi Herman. Continue the celebration with traditional sweets and treats all week long. Bring the kids and enjoy fun arts and crafts activities at Camp too!
December 10th 4:00PM
The festivities begin with a official welcome and menorah lighting with the Hudson Yards Synagogue
December 10th-17th 12:00PM-6:00PM
Celebrate with a daily menorah lighting beginning at 4pm
Enjoy a selection of traditional treats and sweets from:
- Backyard Cafe at Hudson Yards serving hot cocoa, coffee, vegan chocolate brownie, warm soft pretzel and more
- Katz’ Delicatessen serving matzoh ball soup and pastrami or turkey sandwich
- Miznon serving giant latke with sour cream and hot sage tea
- Neapolitan Pizza serving rugelach cookies.
- William Greenberg serving blue and white cookies, Hanukkah shortbread cookies, Hanukkah cupcakes, jelly donuts and gelt bags