Look what’s coming soon to Hudson Yards, Movie Nights Experience the Backyard Big Screen featuring movies in partnership with Tribeca Film Festival, halloween movies, live sports and more on the Public Square & Gardens. Scroll down for this weekend’s schedule
Wireless, sanitized headphones will be provided upon check-in. If you’d prefer to wear your own, a QR code to download a listening app will be available in your pod. Wired headphones recommended for listening app; Bluetooth may experience a small delay.
- All visitors to The Backyard (over age 2) are required to wear face coverings that fully cover your nose and mouth. Complimentary face coverings will be available for those who require them.
- Only one transaction is required per pod.
- Seating pods are for up to 2 or 4 people, are ADA compliant and will be thoroughly sanitized after each showing.
- Limited preferred seating available for Healthcare Heroes and First Responders with a valid ID and a Healthcare Heroes & Frontline workers ticket. All other pods are first come, first serve.
- No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Pedestrians and bicyclists will not be permitted within the perimeter of the ticketed event site.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- In the event of inclement weather all guests will be notified via email or text message of any cancellations.
30 Hudson Yards
Free Movies, Food for purchase and ear pods.
No Reservations required
First come First Serve See Details here
Friday, October 30th
7:00pm: THE BIRDS
A wealthy San Francisco socialite pursues a potential boyfriend to a small Northern California town that slowly takes a turn for the bizarre when birds of all kinds suddenly begin to attack people.
Saturday, October 31st
An adventurous 11-year-old girl finds another world that is a strangely idealized version of her frustrating home, but it has sinister secrets.
3:00pm: THE ADDAMS FAMILY (1991)
Get ready for the most hilarious scarefest of the season! The kooky, spooky and all-together ooky adventures of theAddamsFamilyare sure to have you screaming…with laughter.
6:30pm: BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN
Mary Shelley reveals the main characters of her novel survived: Dr. Frankenstein, goaded by an even madder scientist, builds his monster a mate.
Take a look at OUR experience here