Hey NYC, Grab and friend and head to Lefrak Center at Lakeside Prospect Park on September 7th, 2019 for the USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience. USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience is an American culinary tour for fans and connoisseurs alike. Brooklyn, New York, kicks off the 2019 10-city USA TODAY epicurean event series, produced by R Entertainment. This quintessential grand tasting invites guests to explore and sample fine food, wine, craft beer and spirits from local and national chefs and gourmet authorities. #NYCWFE, #WFE
PRELIMINARY LINEUP OF RESTAURANTS & CHEFS
- AGERN, Chef Jeppe Kil Andersen
- Ample Hills Creamery
- Baar Baar, Chef Sujan Sarkar
- Babbo Ristorante & Enoteca, Chef Robert Swirz
- Baby Brasa Organic Peruvian, Chef Franco Noriega
- Bien Cuit, Chef Zachary Golper
- Bouley at Home, Chef David Bouley
- BRKLNwild by Chef Ivy Stark
- Butera’s, Chef Gary Butera
- Di Fara Pizza, Chef Dom DeMarco
- DOC’s Cake Shop, DOC
- Du’s Donuts and Coffee, Chef Wylie Dufresne
- EN Japanese Brasserie, Chef Abe Hiroki
- Fausto, Chef Erin Shambura
- Gran Tivoli, Chef Robert Marchetti
- Hunky Dory
- Hunt & Fish Club NYC, Chef Chad Brown
- Jungsik, Chef Suyoung Park
- Kopitiam, Chef Kyo Pang
- Lady Lexis Sweets, Pastry Chef Lexi Gonzalez
- Lady M Cake Boutique, Pastry Chef Lexi Gonzalez
- La Slowteria, Chef Hugo Orozco Carrillo
- La Ventura
- OTTO Enoteca y Pizzeria, Chef Gaetano Arnone
- Restaurant Latour at Crystal Springs Resort, Chef Aishling Stevens
- Sans, Chef Champ Jones
- The Breslin Bar and Dining Room
- Van Da, Chef Hanna Wong
- Watch Hill Oysters, Jeffrey Gardner
- All-Wise Meadery, Mazer Dylan Sprouse
ALSO FEATURING SPECIAL GUESTS
Chef Alex Guarnaschelli of Food Network’s Chopped
- Featuring a limited Chef Session ticket with Guarnaschelli that includes an informal presentation, Q&A, meet & greet with autographs.
Wine & Food Connoisseur Antoni Porowski of Netflix’s Queer Eye
- Featuring a limited Chef Session ticket with Antoni that includes an informal presentation, Q&A, meet & greet and Antoni in the Kitchen book signing
The Bella Twins, co-founders, Belle Radici Wines
- Meet the Bella Twins in an exclusively reserved Wine Down session featuring Belle Radici wine, autograph & photo op. SOLD OUT. NOTE: Also featured in The Cellar (first-come, first-served only; no reserved seats).
SommSelect: Master Sommelier Ian Cauble & Sommelier/Editorial Director David Lynch
- Cauble is among 274 master sommeliers in the world. He is featured in the Netflix cult-classic “SOMM” and a renowned global hunter of exceptional wines.
- Lynch is a two-time James Beard Foundation award recipient: as sommelier at NYC’s Babbo; as editor, Wine & Spirits Magazine. He is also the coauthor of acclaimed “Vino Italiano.”
- Cauble & Lynch featured in The Cellar wine seminar. (first-come, first-served only; no reserved seats).
Martha Stewart Brand Feature. Display and wine sampling by Martha Stewart Wine Co. Guests enjoy wine tasting from Martha’s exclusively curated collection.
Grand Tasting. More than 30 restaurants anticipated to feature the culinary flavors of New York. Top chefs, restaurateurs and gourmet leaders greet guests as they savor wine, craft beer, spirits and gourmet bites. Brooklyn and New York City’s exciting dining scene will be on display, including culinary artisans, purveyors, trends and traditions.
The Culinary Stage & The Cellar Schedules. The Grand Tasting includes a schedule of demonstrations on The Culinary Stage; and wine and spirits seminars in The Cellar – open to all ticketholders on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sponsors. USA TODAY Wine & Food Experience New York City is sponsored by QSC Systems, Wines of Bordeaux, Arizona Office of Tourism, Shipt, and Camus Cognac.
Beneficiary. City Harvest, a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit, is New York City’s largest food rescue organization. City Harvest feeds the more than 1.2 million New Yorkers who are food-insecure.
GET YOUR TICKETS TICKETS HERE:
- Grand Tasting. $65 presale
- VIP. $85 presale, lounge area, 1-hour early access at 12pm entry
- Chef Session. Featuring Alex Guarnaschelli $180, limited ticket
- Chef Session. Featuring Antoni Porowski $180, limited ticket
- Wine Down with The Bella Twins. SOLD OUT $140 add-on; requires Grand Tasting, VIP or Chef Session ticket SOLD OUT [NOTE: The Bella Twins also present a Belle Radici wine tasting in The Cellar, first-come, first-served].
171 East Dr, Brooklyn, NY 11225
Saturday September 7th, 2019